Crescent Health Solutions is a diversified health services organization licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Oklahoma. We specialize in providing flexible, cost-effective and easy-to-use healthcare delivery options, including health plan administration, third-party administrative services, a 40,000+ member PPO with access to 400,000 providers and 4,000 hospitals nationwide, cost-effective pharmacy benefit options, health and disease management oversight, and provider value-based clinical integration solutions.
Crescent provides employers every critical service necessary for both cost-effective, high-performing health benefit coverage and comprehensive population health management. Crescent services are available packaged as a single source solution or can be selected individually by companies and health plans based on need.
Lowering Costs & Improving Health, While Caring First!
Crescent Health Solutions improves the value of the employer health benefit investment by putting member health at the forefront. Employer healthcare costs are rising and are driven by the health condition of employees and their families.
Crescent Health Solutions combines complete population health management and benefit plan services to improve employers return on health plan investments.
Our Mission, Values, and Vision
Crescent is committed to adding value through:
- Facilitating long-term relationships among providers, employers and employees that foster health management collaboration
- Offering customer-driven programs through integrated administrative, health management and data analytic services to:
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Manage chronic disease
- Ensure access to quality healthcare
- Manage healthcare costs
We will always:
- Conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity
- Encourage open, collaborative relationships
- Work diligently to exceed client’s expectations
- Remain sympathetic to client’s needs and concerns
- Protect the privacy of all business and personal matters
- Treat clients, stakeholders, and each other with dignity and respect